If you are interested in exhibiting your illustrations or photography on iphonewallpaper.co please follow the instructions below.
Step 1. Quality
Ensure your work is at the same high standard as other exhibitors on the website. Browse the existing wallpapers and compare their style to yours. If you feel that your work would fit in then continue to the next step!
Step 2. Portfolio Review
Step 3. Await a Review Response
We get a lot of wallpaper submission and sadly we can't respond to all emails but we do our very best! We do however look at all portfolios. If you hear back from us then please continue to the next step.
Step 4. Supply Artwork
You will then be asked to supply your wallpaper. We currently use 2 resolutions:
- 872px by 1634px (72 dpi / RBG / JPG) for Phones
- 2706px by 2706px (72 dpi / RGB / JPG) for Tablets
- name your wallpapers with the title of the illustration/photo
- If possible saved at 90% quality from photoshop or other similar software
- Tell us what website you wish your wallpaper to be linked too
- Give us your Twitter username so we can include it in our tweet announcing your wallpaper.
Step 5. Await Publication
We queue our wallpapers to be released generally once per day. You therefor may have a short wait before yours is published. We normally send a tweet out when each wallpaper is published.
Terms and Conditions